sábado, 19 de mayo de 2012

Hi there! It's me, want to now about me?




Hi there! I'm Maria Jose but you can call me Majo and I'm 19 years old. I'm from Venezuela and I'm currently living there, be welcome to visit my country ! I have a small family and they're really lovely, my mom and my dad do business management and I also have two sister.

I'm studying Marketing at URBE and I'm in the 3rd trismeter. I love to watch movies, cook, hanging out with my friends, ballet, my dogs. I really love spicy food and my favorites bands are Jet and Guns N' Roses.

I hate butterflies.

My dream are to graduate from Marketing and do amazing things! and be a chef! and travel around the world, well, I guess everybody loves to travel. Am I right?

About English, I love to learn new languages, I also speak chinese, languages are very important especially if you want to travel and do business, so.. How do I practice my English? Easy, I just watch english movies and listen to english music.

Well, this is a little bit about me. Hope you enjoyed it! please, leave a comment! Hugs and kisses :)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario